New direct coach to Glasgow with Hannon Coach and Stena Line – all seats £29 each way
Hannon Coach is delighted to announce that it will launch a direct coach service between Belfast and Glasgow in the New Year.
Book now at https://www.hannoncoach.com/belfast-glasgow-express-coach/ (first service 01 Feb 2018)
The service has been developed in partnership with Stena Line and will see two direct coach services operating in either direction 7 days per week.
Unlike other services available, the Hannon Coach service will be a direct, through coach. This means that customers travelling with Hannon’s will not have to face unloading and re-loading their luggage at Belfast and Cairnryan. Having no stops also means that the journey time is shorter.
The service will operate 7 days a week with the first services starting on 1st February 2018. Bookings now open at https://www.hannoncoach.com/belfast-glasgow-express-coach/ or via Stena Line website
- Simple flat fares – no nasty add-ons – the price above is the price you pay
- Departure & arrival points in the Heart of the City (Donegall Sq West, Belfast & Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow)
- No expensive airport transfers or airport parking charges
- Bring up to two small pieces of soft hand luggage onboard with you.
- No restriction on liquids in your hand luggage
- No paying for ‘extra’ legroom
- No hold luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- Free WiFi the whole way
- Under 5’s travel free with an accompanying Adult
- We can accommodate oversized sports equipment (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)